Monday, September 22, 2008

Dear Santa, Please Send a DSLR

Laos Vacation, August 2008






It was a bit dismaying to see how much better Tomoko's photography skills were than mine after we returned to our home countries and exchanged photos (well, my photos are still on the way--sorry, Tomoko!). Then my blogging mentor, Panini Kathy (http://www.paninihappy.com/) told me all about DSLR cameras. A life-changing investment, I hear! And a steal at only $1000, more or less. Hmmm...for $1000 I could buy a plane ticket to someplace wonderful! Sorry blog fans...Quantity of travel stories: Up. Quality of photos: Holding steady. Fiji, here I come! Maybe in Fiji I'll make another friend who has a DSLR, and who promptly sends out post-vacation photos. As they say, opposites attract!

No comments:

Post a Comment